Our bus network covers a large area. For information on routes and costs, please contact:
Bus enrollment School year 2023/2024
registrations can only be made through the online procedure published on the new Cooperativa Trasporti website.
We therefore invite you to click on this link https://www.trasportisev.eu/ and to proceed with the registration of your account (only for the new users) and subsequently with the enrolment of your children in our service by 31 July 2023 (the date on which the contract is sent will be taken as the reference date). Please note that if we do not receive your subscription within the above-mentioned date, your children will lose their right to use the bus service unless there are spare seats.
Please read the document ‘Information on the processing of personal data’. The Cooperativa guarantees that the data communicated will be used exclusively for the aforementioned activity. Finally, we would like to remind you that you may at any time revoke your consent to the processing of your data, in which case we will no longer be able to continue to provide the requested services.
For any further information the office will remain open until July 14th and from August 16th onwards.
Change Bus Requests
Only Cooperativa Trasporti members may request a change of bus for their children enrolled in our service.
1. It is possible to ask for a bus change during the week only for the return journeys on Friday if there are seats available and exclusively in consideration of the official timetable of the class attended by the student (e.g. a student in S1 cannot use the bus at 16,20).
2. The requesting parent must send the relevant request to the Transport Office by Wednesday using the Bus Change function on the Cooperativa’s website https://www.trasportisev.eu/ under Information and Services/Bus Change.
The request will only be deemed accepted if confirmed by our reply by e-mail.
Parents of nursery and primary schools must also inform the teacher once they have received confirmation.
There is a public bus line (line H) that runs from the centre, near the stations and terminates in front of the school.
- Kangourou semifinal on 20th May 15 May 2023
- Marine robotics lands at the European School of Varese 6 June 2022
- Pesciolino Rosso 7 April 2022
- The European Day of Languages 1 October 2021
- Covid-19 24 February 2020