The bus network covers a large area. For information on routes and costs, please contact
Bus enrollment School year 2021/2022
from this year onwards, registration for our transport service is only possible via the online procedure published on the new Cooperative Transport Website.
We invite you to click on this link https://www.trasportisev.eu/ and to proceed with the registration of your account and subsequently with the registration of your children for our service by 15 July 2022 (the date of insertion/sending of the travel plan will be taken as the reference date), warning you that if you do not receive anything by this date, you will lose the right to use the transport service, subject to availability of remaining places.
We invite you to read the document ‘Information on the processing of personal data’. The Cooperative guarantees that the data communicated will be used exclusively for the aforementioned activity. Finally, we would like to remind you that you may at any time revoke your consent to the processing of your data, in which case we will no longer be able to continue to provide the requested services.
We remind you that the office is open for any information until 15 July and from 16 August.
We wish everyone well.
Change Bus Requests
Only members of the Transport Cooperative may request bus changes for their child(ren) enrolled in our service.
1. It is only possible to request daily bus changes for the Friday return journeys according to seat availability and exclusively on the basis of the official exit time of the class attended (e.g.: pupil class S1 cannot use the organised service at 16.20). The requesting parent must submit a written request to the Transport Office by Wednesday and will receive confirmation.
Parents in the nursery and primary schools, upon receipt of confirmation, must also notify the teacher.
2. The request must reach us using the form you will find in the Documents section on our website and/or attached here. The form must be duly completed and signed and sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The request shall only be deemed accepted if confirmed by our reply by e-mail.
Please note that there is a public bus (line H) that runs from the centre, close to the stations and terminates in front of the school.
- Marine robotics lands at the European School of Varese 6 June 2022
- Pesciolino Rosso 7 April 2022
- The European Day of Languages 1 October 2021
- Covid-19 24 February 2020