The Office of the Secretary-General of the European Schools (hereinafter referred to as « OSGES ») takes great care in the creation of this website. However, the OSGES does not guarantee complete accuracy of the information provided. The user also must be aware that this information is subject to change without any prior notice. As a result, the OSGES can accept no responsibility regarding the content of the website or its possible use.
Texts, layouts, illustrations and other components of this website are protected by international copyright law. Any copy, adaptation, translation, rearrangement or change of all or part of the website, in any form or any medium, whether electronic, mechanical or other, is strictly prohibited without prior written consent of the copyright holder. Any infringement may lead to criminal or civil prosecution.
Please note that a certain number of names, signs and logos used on this website (especially the logo and name « Schola europea ») are legally protected brands.
Belgian law shall apply to any disputes arising from the use of the OSGES website. The Brussels courts will have sole jurisdiction over disputes.
- European School of Varese – conference on cyberbullying speaker professor Elena Ferrara promoter of law 71/2017 14/11/2023 17 Novembre 2023
- Scuola Europea di Varese – conferenza sul cyberbullismo relatrice professoressa Elena Ferrara promotrice della legge 71/2017 14/11/2023 17 Novembre 2023
- Incontri psico-educativi per i genitori dei bambini del ciclo di Scuola Materna e Primaria: date e programma 6 Ottobre 2023
- Kangourou semifinale del 20 Maggio 15 Maggio 2023
- La robotica marina approda alla Scuola Europea di Varese 6 Giugno 2022