“Lo spazio della lezione, diviene un “contenitore” (Bion, 1962)
per un apprendimento che non si esaurisce in un mero nozionismo
ma abbraccia la realtà e la vita di ognuno”
My name is Luca Bianchi, I have a degree Psychology of the mental development and I am family psychotherapist.
My intervention as a school psychologist is to facilitate efficiency in achieving the educational goals of children, promoting well-being in the school context.
In this frame the most suitable and widespread methodology is the socio-affective education, aimed at strengthening and developing personal resources and acquiring social skills (Francescato and Putton 1995).
The functions of the school psychologist are:
- Promote the psycho-physical well-being of students and teachers;
- Promote students’ motivation to study and self-confidence;
- Build a quality moment and prevent mental discomfort and early school leaving;
- Promote the orientation process;
- Encourage cooperation between school and families;
- Create an opportunity to achieve equal educational opportunities.
The interventions proposed in the field of school psychology are:
- Psychological listening desk with individual interviews for children (listening desk), teachers (listening desk), and families. The listening desk is a space where different persons can express their experiences in total freedom; it is a space in which the counseling interview is proposed, that is a type of psychological intervention of short duration dedicated to people who do not have serious psychopathology situations.
- Individual and class observation, to gain greater awareness of behaviors, attitudes and beliefs of teachers and students and of the close interaction between the former and the latter.
- Establish the best methodologies and study choices in the school career.
Le convinzioni delle persone riguardo alle loro abilità hanno un grande effetto su quelle abilità.