The European School of Varese is subject to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1. (known as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”). The Controller for The European School of Varese’s personal data processing activities is its Director, and European School of Varese is under the supervisory powers of the Italian Data Protection Authority, https://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The European School of Varese has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted for any questions pertaining to the exercise of rights provided by the GDPR. These include right of access by the data subject (article 15), right to rectification (article 16), right to erasure (article 17) and right to restrict processing (article 18).
Legal framework for Data Protection
- Legislative Decree no. 101 of 10 August 2018 for the national implementation of General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Whom to contact
- European School of Varese- Data Protection correspondent
- European School of Varese – Controller
- Italian Data Protection Authority
- Kangourou semifinal on 20th May 15 May 2023
- Marine robotics lands at the European School of Varese 6 June 2022
- Pesciolino Rosso 7 April 2022
- The European Day of Languages 1 October 2021
- Covid-19 24 February 2020